Put your Book Fair on the map!
Add your Book Fair to this interactive map to help local shoppers find you.
- Click here to go to our mapping tool.
- Find the plus sign (+) in the upper right hand corner (desktop).
- Or, find the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper left hand corner (mobile).
- Click and a pop-up will appear.
- For "Entry Name", add the name of your church, school, organization, or other name you've given your Book Fair.
- Enter your address in the "Location" field.
- In the "Description" field, add information about the dates and times your Book Fair is open, as well as contact information if people want to learn more.
- If you have a photo of your location so people can more easily find you, upload the file by clicking browse.
- Click "Preview" to see how your listing will look.
- Click "Submit" to add your location to the map.
- After submitting, you will be provided with a custom link/URL to delete or edit your listing. Be sure to save it! (Note that the edit option only works on desktop computers.)
- If you need to delete or edit your marker, simply paste the saved link/URL into your browser and hit enter. A "Change Entry" pop-up will guide you through the steps.
Having trouble? We can help! Email us.